We educate differently...
For nearly two decades Charity Christian Academy has provided a personalized education for home-schooled students from preschool through twelfth grade all over the world. CCA students become educated, responsible citizens, who can read, write, communicate, and calculate with clarity and accuracy using current technologies and resources.
For over a decade Charity Christian Academy has provided a personalized education for home-schooled students from preschool through twelfth grade all over the world. CCA students become educated, responsible citizens, who can read, write, communicate, and calculate with clarity and accuracy using current technologies and resources. Want to learn more? Just visit the grade level you are interested in.
The educational philosophy at Charity Christian Academy is that each child is an individual created by God (YHWH), so a whole person approach is embraced to help each child meet his or her educational goals and develop a Scriptural worldview. We strive to guide students to maturity in both mind and spirit.
The mission of Charity Christian Academy is to educate, inspire, and help students develop as individuals with integrity while growing in the knowledge of the Word of God (YHWH). It is the goal of Charity Christian Academy to engage students in a quality Christ-centered education that equips and challenges them to reach their unique potential spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
Special Note: Charity Christian Academy is accepting students who are suddenly needing to be homeschooled due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Contact us through our contact us page.
Distance education or our online school may be the public school alternative for your family and children. Please take a moment and learn about Charity Christian Academy.
- Distance education option with primarily Charlotte Mason style curriculum
- Online education options with 24/7 access and attendance reports to parents
- College Dual Credit programs to allow High School students to earn college credits while working on High School Diploma
- Experience in helping students with a variety of needs
- Programs available for students who have special needs
- Experience guiding the education of students who are gifted
- Private school registered with the S
tateof Kansas, but able to accept students from all 50 states, USA territories, and some other countries
Both options provide …
- Any time enrollment
- Grade reports
- A solid Christian education
- A safe place for students who have been bullied
Have a question?
Drop us a line anytime, and a member of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.